I love July!
I am so excited today kicks off my favorite month.
July 4th.
One freaking awesome holiday.
And I LOVE when holidays get spread out over more than one day.
Then of course it's my birthday on the 8th.
And I have a feeling my birthday holiday will be spread out for more than one day.
In fact, that's always my goal,
make my birthday last as long as possible.
I think my record was an entire month.
My parents are coming to visit.
Which means I get to finally see Wicked for my first time.
My brother and his family are coming out for a weekend.
We get to go to Utah at the end of July, beginning of August.
July just freaking rocks!
So happy birthday America,
but the true celebration will be for me four days later.
It will mark me being on this earth for 25 years.
The earth is so friggin lucky.


4 comments:
I agree...the earth is SO friggin lucky you were born!! You're awesome, I love ya!!! Happy birthday month, make it last all year, then do it again next year and the next-therefore, your birthday will never end!!!
Oh and when will you be in Utah? We are there the last week of July?!? We should meet up if possible! Love you girl! Hope you have one incredible month!
Happy Birthday America...er...I mean Linds!
Never have met such a truly happy person. I think you deserve a month to yourself!
Hey how is Cali? When do you guys come back?
It's so true...we celebrate Lindsey's birthday for the whole month!! I'm so glad you came to us...our only girl! (and we didn't even spoil you..ha..ha) Love you...see ya soon!
Mom
Post a Comment