Wednesday, June 16

Nanny times

When I first learned of the opportunity of becoming a nanny

I thought 'This will be a cinch!'
Compared to maintaining schedules,
dealing with rude co-workers,
and staring at a computer for eight hours.
What could be so difficult?!
The only difficult part was adjusting from office job to nanny job.
It's fun to see them learn new things, see them develop their characters,
and the bond that is shared between the girls and I is so awesome.

I love when I tell them stories that I totally thought made me look 'cool'
and then they say comments or give me looks that lets me know I totally wasn't.
Uh, now I know how old people feel.

The best part of the job is when I talk to someone and they ask how work is,
oh well... we went swimming, rode bikes, played at the park, ate lunch, etc.
Ya... work was REAL hard today.
And you want to know what we did yesterday for 'work'
James and I took the girls to Six Flags.
Hope your bums don't get too tired sitting on your office chairs.

Don't worry... I do realize this wont last forever.
I am definitely living this up.
But seriously I would get up and stretch your legs... sitting takes a lot out of you. :)

3 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

i'm so glad you're loving your nanny job. i bet the girls just love you. and how fun to go to six flags!!!
love ya!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

That's it. I totally resent the office chair comment and can feel my bum tingling from numbness as I'm sitting here reading this in my office chair. But still. Resent.

Lacy said...

I am jealous.. and although I have a wonderful job.. mine is not that good!