When you are a little girl you dream of getting married.
That is all that you are taught from a young age,
only date those you want to marry.
Never lay horizontal with someone you are dating.
In college I dated a few characters.
I started to get my mind wrapped around the idea I wouldn't find my man for a long time.
I made plans of what my next step would be.
I didn't plan the next step, but I am so happy with how it turned out.
I saw James and thought he was so hot!
Now after being married a little over two and a half years,
I know more than ever I was supposed to meet him and have him in my life.
James is a strong and caring man, who will continually
make me laugh and bring joy to my life.
I hope he knows, and the world knows, how in love with him I am.
Thank you for being there for me when others have not.
Thank you for being an amazing man and
I am excited for our many more adventures to come.


3 comments:
So glad you found your other half. Sometimes the frogs help you find your prince and allow you to appreciate them so much more :)
still waiting to find mine.....but he's going to be freaking amazing when i do.
Isn't it funny? Who would have thought! I'm so glad you came to that Birthday Party!!
Post a Comment