Wednesday, June 9

Gleek

It's official.

I LOVE Glee.
Do you?!

The breaking out in random song.
The cheesiness.
The cute hairstyles they all have.

I am officially a huge Glee fan.
I really hope when I go to heaven.
{Yes... I will get to heaven. Where I believe there will always be fresh cookies made. Cookie dough at your fingertips}
And in heaven I will be a broadway star.

5 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi linds!! i love glee too!
i'm behind 3 episodes...lame:)

i love your blog.
miss you, love you!

Natalie said...

I just barely finished watching the finale and loved it! The music was so good and I loved their hair too!

Nikki said...

LINDS!!!!!!!! We have the SAME dream!!!! I too will be a Broadway Star!!!

Jenny Alama said...

i LOVE glee. i like to think that if there was a glee club when i was in high school, i would have been in it. but i dont sing... i like your heaven idea better :)

Jade and Michael said...

Love love love Glee! I as well wish I could be a Broadway singer!