Monday, June 7

Life is Bliss

Becoming older you get all these responsibilities:

- cleaning
- grocery shopping
- paying bills
- maintaining the car
- working
- laundry
- bla, bla, bla.
We hate the daily grind.
I take that back, we like the daily grind when it helps us go places.
One of my favorite things about James is he loves to explore.
Whether it be here around the bay area, or in a new place.

San Diego was a big tease.
It was warm, fun, relaxing, and just what we needed.
But it ended before we could even blink.
We left itching for more and scanning our calendars
for the next time we can get out of town.

Our next trip will be to Utah at the beginning of August,
then to our favorite place.... somewhere tropical in the fall.
Growing older does have benefits,
to go on as many trips as you want!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Man - I wish I could just up and vacation.

They are always too short aren't they?

VanOrden Family said...

I hope I actually get to see you this time when you come here! p.s. tell James he needs some sun screen he looks fried!

mj said...

wow lucky. I love San Diego. I hope you're doing well.