How excited were you when you got your drivers license?!
I was stoked!
Especially since I was a master at parallel parking,
and got 100% on the driving test.
Except I do admit I failed the written test the first time.
Only passed the second time with one point over passing.
BUT I PASSED!!
I currently only have 3 months until my driving record is clean.
I sort of racked up a good amount on my record.
Lets say... maybe... 8.
They all just kept happening.
I can personally say I have helped the cities all the way from
Salt Lake down to Provo with their funding.
The only warning I ever got away with was when my
friend talked the police officer out of giving me a ticket.
I even got one a week before James and I got married.
I was bawling like when my cat died. Sad.
But I am happy to say since having responsibility of driving around munchkins
I drive more aware, and better, than I ever have.
I may still have issues with the gas pedal,
my foot forgets how strong it is sometimes.
You see, I was a clogger for a very very long time.
Since I have been running more I have become a better driver.
Because when I come to an intersection and a freaking car
doesn't do a complete stop and I either almost get hit
or inhale some nasty fumes,
I make a mental note to drive better.
AND I always cause a scene....
whether I throw my hands in the air to get their attention and
give my best 'YOU IDIOT' face.
Or I yell at them, which is loud seeing as my iPod is blaring in my ears,
and say 'Watch where you are going!'.
I'm a good driver AND polite!


2 comments:
haha, you make me laugh Lindsay!
Haha, I will never forget when you got that ticket at the point of the mountain for going 90! I wish I could've been that friend that talked the officer out of it! :)
Post a Comment