Saturday, July 24

Date night

I had a hot date last night.

Movie.
Dinner.
Did I mention she is 6?

James is up in Sacramento for a week working.
He is such a trooper.
12 hour days are not my cup of tea, but he does it well.
Freak I don't know what he doesn't do well!!

So it is just my youngest nanny girl and me this weekend.
We had fun going to the 'cheap' $5 movies to see Shrek
where we sat in the very front row.
Only because she wanted to.
And then we had dinner at Costco.

It was one awesome date night!

2 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

love this! You are so cute Linds! I really really really did I mention really hope to see you when your in town please call!

Jill said...

You are such a cute "Nanny"!! They are so lucky to have you!! I know later in their lives they will always remember you and appreciate all you did for them!!