Where is this? We just got back from San Diego and I'm in love- I want to move there so bad!
amen!i love the ocean so much.that picture is beautiful.miss you!love you.tam
Wow! What a goregous pic! I am so jealous that you are living there right now! Life definitely feels more relaxed and simple when you live next to the ocean!
You just named my two favorite things, beaches and pina coladas!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Where is this? We just got back from San Diego and I'm in love- I want to move there so bad!
amen!
i love the ocean so much.
that picture is beautiful.
miss you!
love you.
tam
Wow! What a goregous pic! I am so jealous that you are living there right now! Life definitely feels more relaxed and simple when you live next to the ocean!
You just named my two favorite things, beaches and pina coladas!
Post a Comment