Monday, August 2

Monday's Lessons

Today I learned:

  • That Utah is bloody hot!
  • Running out of gas on I-15 is not a smart idea;
  • Blaming it on your brother who used the car last is.
  • Having an Accident Management truck 20 feet from you IS ironic, unlike having 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.
  • You can live off of a 5 hour energy shot and Cherry Coke.
  • Inception is even better the second time.
  • I now have a total of 7 friends pregnant.
  • And even in Utah you get stopped in the mall by Christian Bible preachers.

Off to finish the night with some Bachelorette finale drama. Life is good when visiting our beloved Utah!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Utah is better when Lindsey is around!!!!

mj said...

Oh no!! It sounds like you had quite a day. I'm lost on Bachelor. No clue. And I can't believe all of your friends are pregnant.