Saturday, July 10

Lovin it

Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Even though I was not shy with announcing to the world
it was MY day ... I still appreciate people being nice.
Anywhoodle.
I am loving having my parents here!
It is awesome!
We love showing them all the cool different parts of the area.
Have I ever mentioned we are tour guide experts?!
Well we are.
We are available for hire, inquire within.
We walked down University Avenue, a main street in Palo Alto,
the other night where we enjoyed some dinner at
Cheesecake Factory and then some Red Mango.
We went to two ice cream places to please us and my parents.
They are not fans of Red Mango, which is fine.
I wasn't at first either but I have seen the light.
But the funniest thing is to watch my mom sample Red Mango.
One of the best face distortions of dislike I have ever seen.

I am just so glad they are here with us and we get them all to ourselves!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

CUTE PICTURE!!!!! Happy Birthday Linds!!!!!! Hope it was PERFECT!!!! Love ya!!!