Friday, August 20

It taught me a thing or two

We went to Six Flags yesterday.

And those roller coasters taught me a thing or two.
  • My body can and will be used like a rag doll when hit simultaneously by 3 bumper cars
  • I being a 25 years old lady scream louder than all kids and teenagers on the rides
  • Rides that use your head like a ping pong ball are not so fun
  • Being on your favorite ride and being stuck on ride for over 15 minutes due to "technical difficulties" makes the ride not a favorite any longer
  • Paying $10 for a funnel cake loaded with ice cream and strawberries is TOTALLY worth it
  • Screaming 'I am going to die' on the rides make it so much more fun, plus you get the added thrill of other riders that hear you then start freaking out
  • Watching trainers swim with dolphins is pretty awesome
  • Learning that if it is between you or the girls you nanny of getting drenched by water, you will only save yourself in that dire time
Amusement Parks are simply the greatest!

5 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Wish I could've been there with ya screaming my head off and living it up! :) Love your posts, they are always so much fun to read!!!! Miss ya girl!
Vevs

Jennifer Lane said...

You got to go to Six Flags for work? I love your job. Definitely want to hit that up when I come out to visit.

Natalie said...

Thanks for commenting on my oh so lovely break up post. But we should really be friends because I want to kick him in the balls too. Great minds just think alike :)

Jealous that you went to Six Flags. I have always want to go there.

Lauren Ricci said...

I LOVE amusement parks, especially 6 Flags! I really wish Utah had something other than Lagoon.

VanOrden Family said...

FUN! I wish I could hear you scream 'I am going to die' that picture in my head just made me laugh out loud!