that includes: Friends, Seinfeld, Keeping Up With the Kardashians,
and of course Cupcake Wars.
Every time I start watching it I instantly start thinking of how I can get a cupcake.
The cupcakes they make look so delicious and so fun!
for *cough* *cough* $3.75
it's not as roll me over and die as I thought.
Don't you just hate that?!
I think I'll stick to Red Mango from now on.
P.S. if you ever come visit us we'll take you to Red Mango.
The one out here is heavenly!
Eight flavors everyday.
I even applied to work there just to be around it more.
Too bad all the college students beat me to the punch.
P.P.S. Chelsea and Cecily your cupcakes are good! Open a store please.




5 comments:
Ha! The show we always watch is House Hunters. It is terrible beacause all we do is find improvements we need to make to our house...which cost a lot more than $3.75. I think those cupcakes look a lot better than they actually are, but they are so cute, how can you resist?
I discovered this show just last week and I was hooked! I LOVE cupcakes! I haven't been to a gourmet cupcake store though because I know I'd probably back out from getting one with their prices. But one day I will get my Red Velvet Cupcake...
I totally agree with the fancy cupcakes not being ALL THAT. So far Sweet Tooth Fairy are the only ones to meet my needs! (Especially when you make it into a cupcake shake!)
I LOVE SHOUT OUTS!!! You rock.
What the shout out?!! Boo yeah! YOUR cupcakes are good.
Post a Comment