Today is an exciting day!
Today I start Spanish class!!
The only things I can remember from Spanish are
- having my Spanish name be 'Yolanda'
- laughing at Mr. Knight crying to the movie Shenandoah
- knowing that 'coma esta?' means how are you?
It's a ten week course where the teacher only speaks Spanish.
I will come out of there an awesome bilingual,
or at least be able to chips and salsa in Spanish!



6 comments:
I can't believe you remember that much. All I remeber is his History class...
and that we called Natasha Jorgensen White Trash in Spanish.
Good ol' Mr.Knight, good times. I took 3 years of Spanish and I only remember a little more than that. Good luck!
That's awesome Linds. I want to be bilingual too. Let's try together!
Good thing you didnt' take german...frau weiss was even a bigger waste of time. ALl i remember is playing butts up in the back of the room, cheating along with the other 99% of the class (we all cheated off of one girl) and standing on our desks behind seth phillips saying frau!!!with our hands in the air when she'd walk into the room.
Linds...you can now come home and order Cafe Rio in Spanish!! They will all love you there!!!
For sure learn...FREE MEAL!!
LOL! Oh Mr. Knight! He was fun!
Post a Comment