Wednesday, September 8

It's been a year

{Windmill in San Francisco city}
It's now been a year since we have lived here in California.
The year went by so fast, we don't know where the time went.
I can't believe how much I have adjusted to being a nanny.
I love the girls I watch and think they are so great.
I love that this experience is helping me learn a lot about myself,
and how it forces me to hang out with friends.
Cause now I totally understand how Momma's always say it's harder
to hang out with friends once they have kids.
I'm not a mom but I am only surrounded by kids all the time,
and when I finally get that adult time it's bliss.

We are looking forward to this next year and the experiences we will have.
We are excited for more visitors to come,
and to explore more areas around the bay.
Isn't it funny how a new year feels like it's starting over with September and not January?!

No comments: