Sunday, September 5

You're a pirate!

Do you ever watch Seinfeld?

We love it!
We especially love the episode where Jerry unknowingly agrees to wear the pirate shirt.
Well it seems as though when I wear the below shirt...
James feels like I resemble Jerry and his pirate shirt.
Pictures don't do justice but the sleeves are very ruffly.
So for one day at a time I become a pirate.
More so than the loving the shirt,
I love my life and the joy James brings to everyday things.

3 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

There isn't even any ruffles on that shirt? I guess I don't get it.

Jenny Alama said...

I love that shirt! It looks so cute on you! I do not have one of my own but I have been contemplating it... I wouldn't mind being a pirate one day at a time.

Lauren Ricci said...

You are ITTY BITTY!!! You look gorgeous and I love the shirt :)