HELLLOOO!
Sometimes I wish someone would just knock some sense into me.
I have been hearing about The Hunger Games for awhile now.
How it's such a good book. bla, bla, bla.
I took it with a grain of salt.
I just read this book over the weekend.
Holy cow. It's awesome.
I'm dying to get my hands on the next two.
It just makes my world so happy when I find a good book.
Oh and did you know 1 in 13 people IN THE WORLD
don't have a Facebook account.
Ya. I'm the one in that statistic.
I almost caved yesterday when girls at church
knew all this stuff about each other because of Facebook.
But then I got a hold of myself.
Yes Facebook I bet is super fun,
but so is blogging.
And I am already obsessed with blogging,
my life can't afford more obsessions with technology.



7 comments:
don't cave! stay strong! it takes over my life already, along with blogging. you're stronger!
I'm on the third book...you'll love it. Oh, and total craziness. Your brother Shane just moved in two streets down from me. They're in our ward and I'm so excited to become friends with them. What a small world huh?
Don't give in....it's a hard one to shake! I've considered it a few times, but darn those YW I'm in charge of! It's the best way for me to keep up with them! :)
I don't think it's possible to not love those books! Sometimes I wish I didn't have a FB account... don't cave in!
I was just thinking how I needed to start these books this weekend. Thanks for another good recommendation.
I think it's awesome you don't have a FB. My hubby doens't either. Stay strong@ :)
I read it in about 4 days! I am looking for the next 2 as well. So good!!! And Facebook is great for keeping in touch and all but it is MUCH more addicting than blogging, but for STUPID reasons. Such a time waster. Don't cave.
I love those books!...in fact I have them if you wanna borrow...
Post a Comment