Our best friends came a few weeks ago to visit!
It was such a blast!!
It was one of the funnest weekends we have had in a long time.
One thing is for sure,
Jeff and Bree visiting made me more homesick than anything else.
We love them.
We also discovered Pumpkin Spice chocolate caramel squares from Ghiradelli.
You must order them online, or buy them if you see them.
They are addicting and heavenly and oh so worth it!


2 comments:
Linds. You are so cute. I love reading your blog. I just got caught up and I agree on the crystal light. I love that stuff. I like your yellow shirt. cute.
So here's a random note from a random person....I just wanted to tell you that I read your blog all the time because no matter what kind of day I'm having, it always cheers me up. You are hilarious, and insightful and everytime I read your posts I think.."Hmmm I wish I knew her better." Anyway, hopefully this comment doesn't freak you out, I just wanted you to know your positivity and hilarity are appreciated by me, so Thanks:)
Post a Comment