The whole truth and nothing else.
This ring that my family gave me on my 21st birthday.
But I want to tell you a story,
or at least some happenings in
the wonderful world of Lindsey.
Last week when James and I were celebrating our 3 yr anniversary
we went to San Francisco and at at Cheesecake Factory on top of the Macy's building.
Very cool.
We're having an awesome time.
James is ordering our cheesecake to go,
when I decide to use the ladies room.
It's not until I meet back up with James that I realize
I LOST MY RING!!!
{No not my wedding ring, but just as important}
This ring that my family gave me on my 21st birthday.It was a legit Tiffany's ring and it made me feel special.
I wore it everyday on my right hand.
It was loose lately and I had the thought to change to a different finger.
{Why don't I ever act on my thoughts?!}
Well when I was drying my hands with a paper towel
the ring came off into the wad.
I ran back into the bathroom and a cleaning lady
let me use some gloves and I dug through that trash bin
like I had never known a piece of manners in my life.
I never found it.
It was so hard to be sad on such a lovely and fun night.
But my heart has been aching.
I loved that ring.
So I am going to start a fund in my rings name.
Any and all check or cash donations will be accepted.
If you want to use your credit card, I can arrange something.
Goodbye my dear Tiffany mesh ring.
I love you.
You are and will be missed.


6 comments:
That's so sad, it is such a pretty ring. I have done the same thing, but my ring wasn't as nice, but I was still upset I couldn't find it.
so sorry for your loss!! I totally feel your pain.
When Roman was born, Casey bought me a Tiffany's charm bracelet. It had a heart charm with Roman's initials engraved on the back.
Well, a few months ago, I was getting the mail and the charm somehow got caught and fell off... never to be found. :( Sad, sad, SAD day.
sending my sympathy...
I'm so sorry Linds. I have that exact ring that my Dad gave me for Christmas when I turned 18. I can imagine how you feel. If it makes you feel any better, I lost my wedding ring at the beach three years ago. I still tear up thinking about it. We looked for 6 hours for it. Heartbreaking. But life goes on. I'm sure James will find a special way to replace it someday. xoxo
So sorry about your ring. Random question. Do you know the e-mail or phone number for your sister-in-law Mary. The girls in our ward are getting together at the park tomorrow and I wanted to invite her, but I don't know how. You can e-mail me or write me back on my blog. Thanks!
speedemonrunner@yahoo.com
I remember when the ring came in the mail. Your parents were having me check the porch daily for it. It makes me sad for you. I feel as if I was a part of that ring! Sorry Linds!!!!
boo that stinks!
Post a Comment