Sure I get my fair share, a small dose with nannying and our calling in nursery.
I am in no way a real mother yet.
But those times when I have the girls 24/7
when the parents go out of town I get tired.
And I have to resort to measures to keep me awake.
First I tried Coke. Cherry Coke to be exact.
I LOVE Cherry Coke.
Then I kept hearing my mother's words, "Don't drink your calories"
So I tried everyone's favorite Diet Coke.
And I gagged.
Red Bull always helps, but then my heart started to do weird things.
I reserve the 5 Hour Shots for road trips. We are BFF's on road trips.
But for everyday stuff I was at a loss.
Until my good friend Bree came and introduced me to these.
They are awesome!Taste good.
You're still getting the water your body needs.
{Side note: I'm totally obsessed with getting my daily recommended water intake.
Half your body weight in ounces of water daily. Anyone else obsessed with water intake too?}
Anyway the Crystal Light totally works.
Gives you the energy and awakeness you need,
taste delicious, and they are only 5 calories.
BOO-freaking-YA!


No comments:
Post a Comment