I'm a righty.
James is a lefty.
Well in some stuff.
He writes and golfs lefty,
but cuts with scissors and other things righty.
He's cool like that.
The other day we were hopping the car gate at the house.
It's quite common we do this and I have it down to an art.
But the other day I thought,
"Why don't I try the other leg!"
For example, when I jump this gate
I put right hand on it, with the left foot planted on the fence,
then I swing my right leg over and bam I did it.
Sounds dumbstakingly simple right?
Well then I tried it the opposite hand and foot.
My brain turned into spaghetti!
I could not mentally or physically figure out how to get over the fence.
And I laughed.
Laughed real hard. And kept trying.
Then I finally admitted to myself I am just not that talented.
And I jumped the fence the way I always do.
Maybe this post is pointless to you,
but it was one of the funniest things to me.
Try it.
Try doing something the opposite way you usually do.
It's a treat.
Even more so when you're alone and you can't even help yourself.
Then its just awesome.
1 day ago


2 comments:
Jared is a lefty when he writes on paper, but a righty when he rights on the chalk board, whatever, grease board. WEIRD right? then everything else is right, golf, baseball, bowhunting, etc. Anyways, love you, miss you!
That made me laugh so hard! I love reading your blog post!
Btw, good for you for not having a facebook account!
Post a Comment