Thursday, November 4

Dreaming


When I was a little girl I use to love to play with Barbies.
My Dad even built me an amazing house for them all to live.
I always dreamed of being married and having a family.

And now with being married I am living my dream.
It's the best feeling in the world to have James as my husband.
We have such a good time together doing the simplest things.
I enjoy our drives and random store trips,
to our fun nights of special events.

We are a team, and I couldn't ask for a better partner.
I feel safe and strong and with him by my side I can do anything.
I love my family, but it's so fun to now have my own family.
Even though we are still only a strong number of 2.
I love that it's just the two of us.
I wouldn't trade all this time together for anything.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I remember that Barbie house! I love hearing about the fun adventures you guys have together.

VanOrden Family said...

You had the coolest Barbie house around!

Burt Bunch said...

You two are so cute. I love that you're always stopping and appreciating all the best things life offers! xoxoxoxo