James was just promoted to manager at his work.
WOOP! WOOP!
Ya, he's freaking awesome.
This weekend he has to work a lot,
so we had so much fun on Thursday and Friday,
I forgot my drivers license so we did a two seater car.
We were laughing so hard.
Whoever wins gets to pick future date of
date and the movie.
I lost so badly.
It was embarrassing.
We went to see the Jazz play the Golden State Warriors.
The Jazz played terrible,
and we got heckled by everyone around us.
It was awesome.
Finished off our night with cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.
Funnest pretend weekend ever!
Now if only I could take real pictures of us
doing fun things instead of getting them off google.






1 comment:
All of that sounds so fun! You two are seriously the cutest! I love how you are living the adventure of life and loving every minute of being "just the 2 of you!" Hang on to that tight! It doesn't last long enough!
Post a Comment