Everyone who is anyone that hears me say it always says,
'You are crazy! Have one and you'll see you'll never want two at once'
Our family found out huge news this weekend,
my Nana (great grandma) was a TWIN!
My Mom didn't even know.
Hello! How did no one know?!
I already thought my Nana was awesome
for always giving us fun size boxes of raisins,
but now I know she is a twin.
She is a rockstar!
I had given up hope on twins because
I knew we didn't have any in our bloodline.
And sneaking Clomid probably wouldn't have been
to honest or nice to James.
I can see it now,
'Surprise you're pregnant with four!'
But now I have a chance!
It's my generations chance and it runs in the girls.
When we finally have kids
I hope, I hope, I hope we get twins.


5 comments:
I used to say the same thing...until my sis-in-law had them! One at a time is just fine for me :) I wish you the best of luck though!
Cool! Good luck to you! Fez's brother and his wife are having twins this week! I'll let you know how it goes and give you tips so you'll be prepared :)
Did you hear that the Jensen family is on their SECOND set of twin boys!?!?!? CRAZY!!!
Dude I totally agree with you! I wanted it to be twins this pregnancy! Nate sure didn't! :) Plus I've had one and I still want twins! I hope you get them!
Lindsey, you are funny. Funny. Funny. I am calling you back today. Love ya!!
Post a Comment