Wednesday, November 10

I love you San Francisco

... for if they never should have bitter they could not know the sweet. If we had never moved away we would have never known how we truly cherish our families.

Salt Lake City is a small city compared to many.
I love getting to know this big city.
There have been so many times I have been homesick for Utah,
but San Francisco has stolen my heart.
The sites, the culture, the Prius driving energy freaks.
We bring the city good luck.
The Giants won the World Series.
HELLLO! Proof.
I'm so glad we took the whim and moved here.
There have been many bitter and sweet moments since moving here
with people I am glad to put behind me and others I am grateful to get to know.
I know whenever we do move home I'll miss it like crazy.
But for now, San Francisco baby I love you!

2 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

What does your car sound like? (breathing sound). I think it's so great you have had this experience with James. How special! You will have treasured memories for years to come. Love ya girl!

Angi Gerrie said...

Oh Utah bubble... how we non-Utah-residents miss thee.

Yet... the fresh air is nice!