{Cancun. Honeymoon 2007}
My cousin is amazing.
She's quarky like me, which makes things so fun.
Did you know we use to be pen pals?
I lived in SLC and she lived in Ogden.
We are like the cutest cousins ever!
I want to be more creative.
I know I have a creative side in me somewhere,
but all the creative I have comes out in my random blog posts.
Everyone always says how awesome it is to print out your blog to a book.
If I printed mine out I would be too embarrassed to read it.
Sure there are some meaningful 'journal' posts,
but pretty sure until we have kids it's going to be nonsense.
And I am perfectly ok with that.
In fact I love my little bloggie blog.
Back to creative.
I'm super stoked to buy and decorate a Christmas tree this year.
Since ALL of our Christmas supplies are in storage in Utah,
I'm going to pull out my right brain and get to work.
It's going to be so friggin awesome!!
And I want to finally complete a few things
on my ever growing 'things I want to do' list.
Like learn to play the harmonica.
I asked for one for Christmas one year and I got three.
I want to be able to bust that thing out and make everyone dance a grove.
Maybe I can get a corner spot in San Fran and
make a little pocket change.
I just may be on to something!


5 comments:
I'm pretty sure I gave you one of those harmonicas...you better put them to good use! I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar (via youtube!)
okay so you should totally print your blog out. i would have loved to read my moms if she had one. No matter what it said or was on it!
Your Blog is very creative!!! You should print it each year...it's wonderful!! (Not biased at all)
Love you!
i love your blog, a lot!!!
i miss you lindsey lou.
and guess what?
i learned like 2 chords on the harmonica last month, cause i want to be able to play too.
we can harmonica jam together someday!
love you.
You should be in our band!
Post a Comment