I was always so excited when it was my day to open the little door,
and have chocolate shaped in some sort of Christmas theme.



This year I had the chance to make my own, but you can eat this one.
I made it a few months ago and I have been so excited to use it.
The ornaments are itty bitty.
And something about being able to put one up on the tree
everyday makes me so excited for the countdown until Christmas.
I keep thinking how excited my kids will be to use this.
But that's totally jumping the gun,
what if they don't even like it?
Then that means more fun for me to put an ornament up everyday!
19 days until Christmas!


6 comments:
Linds that is so cute! And don't worry, your kids will LOVE it, because you will be the funnest mama ever! :) Are you going to be in Utah for Christmas! I hope I see you! xoxoxoxo
Oops, I just read your last post and realized you are staying for Christmas. :) I will miss seeing you but I hope you and James have the best Christmas!
Your advent is so cute!!!
I LOVE advent calendars!!! We make countdown chains every year and my girls love those too.
So cute linds! My kids are eating the traditional chocolate one this year, I'm sure your kids will love to use this one, especially since you made it! I love it!
ugh. i can't believe Christmas is so close.
Post a Comment