Meet our Christmas Tree.
My parents gifted us a tree when we were first married.
He survived two Christmas' with us until there was a fatal accident,
and he couldn't keep himself together.
I think it was too much egg nog.
But this is our new member of our family.
I found him at WalMart!
Pre-lit and just the right size to fit in our wee lil cottage.
Since all of our Christmas trimmings and decorations
are in our storage unit in Utah we decided to go old school!
Popcorn garland.
Candy canes.
We do have one ornament James brought back from Alaska.
It's a cute igloo with polar bears.
And little bows all around for a final touch.
An angel will be joining the tree this weekend.
I love Christmas so much!
I am so excited for Christmas this year.
We will be staying here this year,
and even though we'll miss seeing family.
I am excited for the simplicity we will enjoy.
21 days until Christmas!!


5 comments:
Your tree is so cute! Bummer you won't be going home, but think of the traditions you can start within your own little family.
I love your old school tree and I love your attitude about the "simplistic" Christmas you and James get to enjoy. This will probably be the best Christmas you two have together because it's all about the two of you!
So cute Linds! I love the homemade decorations! Sometimes a little simplicity is exactly what Christmas needs!
Fun. I love the popcorn around the tree.
You are so creative and your tree is darling!!! Just right for your cottage!! Christmas will be special since it's just you and James!!
Post a Comment