Wednesday, December 1

Tuesday = Laundry Day




















Tuesday is laundry day for me.
I do our laundry and my girls I nanny laundry.
With all of our mentionables and sheets,
that totals five loads.
Five loads to load, unload, fold, and put away.

The scary part?
I love it!
It's the weirdest thing.
I have never minded doing laundry,
but now I enjoy it.
I love feeling the warm clothes come out of the dryer.
I LOVE seeing the neatly piled folded clothes.
And I love seeing empty laundry baskets.
Sigh... laundry day is a good day!



P.S.
Happy 1st day of the 25 day countdown till Christmas.
I am more excited about this Christmas than any others.
We are decorated our tree tonight.
We're doing it old school style this time.
Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

ummm I am sooo happy you love it, cause then you can come do all mine :) I hate it more than anything else. I would rather clean the bathroom a 100 times before laundry. I always forget about it and then I have to re wash it cause it smells like old wet rags. But that is due to my lack of ability to multi task :)

Natalie said...

I absolutely hate doing laundry! I would also much rather clean a bathroom instead of do laundry. Thanks for the invitation to still come visit... I'd love to make it up there sometime!

Steffani Dastrup said...

I will be Fed Exing mine to you. Watch for it in about 5-7 business days. I am SO behind it's not even funny! I have this bad habit of washing but then never folding and putting away. So we basically live out of out clean laundry hampers!

Emily said...

Oh Linds -

How I wish I was still back in the days of 5 loads a week.

Sigh.

Sigh again.

Lindsey said...

I second Emily...only five loads a week sounds like a dream. I also have the habit of not folding or putting away so we too live out of hampers...especially garments. Why I hate folding those more than anything I'll never know, but I usually just leave them for Rob...hence the other reason we live out of hampers.