Friday, December 10

TGIF.


T - Thank goodness it's Friday! I love Fridays. I love the thrill of knowing it's the weekend where I feel like ANYTHING can happen. Which it usually does. Serious Fridays rock!

G - Grateful for doctors and medicine and prayer. My sweet new nephew, Callum, is in Primary Childrens and has some heart surgeries ahead of him. But from the pictures he is the cutest little stud EVER! I can't wait to meet him, and until then I am campaigning to be his favorite aunt. Rough competition though, there are at least five others in the campaign. But how can you resist me? I know you just can't.

I - I love Crystal Light with energy. I was totally tired today and it sent me to crazy energetic land tonight for bunco. It was awesome. I also really really love my bicycle. I loved riding it tonight. I felt like I was invincible. Which is not always good because I wasn't paying attention {what's new} and almost started to cross a major intersection when it was green. And yes I told my Mom I was safe. And yes she will probably comment on how she told me to be safe. Bla, Bla, Bla. I'm alive. All is well. I love my life.

F - Freaking awesome December. Seriously nothing is better than December with the 24/7 Christmas music. Buying presents. Receiving Christmas cards. Nothing is more freaking awesome than December!

TGIF everyone. T.G.I.F!
Have a rockin weeekend!!
P.S. 15 days till Christmas

3 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

Speaking of Christmas Cards, will you please e-mail me your address? Thanks! Love!

mj said...

I'm cracking up imagining you dance in the dressing room by yourself! Ha. Also I can't believe Christmas is so close! I'm going crazy!

Jade and Michael said...

How is their baby Lindsay? I heard from my mom that he had to have surgery -- email me jadew4@gmail.com bc I want to see if they need anything as well.