she was running through her usual questions.
Is Jamesy sleeping here?
Will I read to her?
Can we play tomorrow?
Then she said, 'Do you make him pancakes?'
And I said yes, and she said, 'Ah.. cause you like him!'
Then she asked if I would make her pancakes.
I'm sure I will have lots of these little experiences
with my own children; moments of simple things that mean the world to them.
I am so happy I get to experience some of these moments before I have my own.
And it's especially fun since I am in nursery,
I get to learn some fun and silly songs.
For some of the night tonight the girls and I paraded around the kitchen
singing, 'Do as I'm Doing Follow Follow Me'
Then a finale of 'Head Shoulders Knees and Toes'.
It was just as fun tonight as it is on Sundays with two year olds!


3 comments:
Good for you for enjoying nursery! Jason and I are in nursery every other week and man....I need a better attitude. Maybe when you you have kids nursery age with you ALL the time(I promise I love my kids and motherhood is the BEST), you really enjoy your breaks instead of having triple the amount to take care of. This post makes me want to have a better attitude thanks!!
That's adorable. The best nursery experience I ever had was back in old Willow Canyon 5th when Julie Malmrose and I were the nursery leaders. We had a blast! I think the kids had fun too.
I love reading your blog, Linds! I want to be a blogger like you one day. I'm not nearly as interesting. I'll just keep loving yours for now.
Post a Comment