She's awesome.
She is even more awesome because she introduced me
to eating cottage cheese with wheat thins.
My life is forever better!
Remember how I want to learn to crochet?
I start today. Wish me and my friend/teacher luck.
But Tam is amazing.
Her talent of crochet is incredible, and makes the cutest things!
She finally opened an etsy shop, Yellow Attic, to sell her creations.
You should check it out and then I bet you buy stuff,
cause yes it is that awesome!
{Tam's amazing etsy shop}



4 comments:
oh linds i LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
thank you so much.
you are so sweet, seriously the best.
i can't wait to hear how it goes! you are going to love it!
and then you'll be obsessed like me:)
love you!
I don't really even know Tam, but she was just boosted up a notch in my book because wheat thins and cottage cheese is my ultimate favorite snack!!! Good luck with the crocheting. I'm proud of you for learning before you have kids. Look what a crafty mom you'll be!
My husband taught himself how to knit/crochet on YouTube. What man does such a thing? I've tried a few times myself, to no avail... good luck. It's tricky, and you need patience - something I've never been stellar at. But think of the cool stuff you'll learn to make! I'll have to check out her stuff. Looks darling.
Are you sure it wasn't ME who showed you the wheat thin thing? Its my FAVORITE!
Post a Comment