Saturday, January 15


Yesterday I was playing on the computer and
I couldn't help thinking how nice it would be to have the blanket
be around me with my hands free.
Little did I know I was thinking of the infamous Snuggie.
















I have never owned one, and don't think I want to.
I really would like to give someone a Snuggie,
Because I think it is so funny!
And the best is when I was googling images of the Snuggie,
I found this gem...


















What in the world?!!
I guess a Snuggie is the best gift AND for everyone.

5 comments:

Burt Bunch said...

Hahah! That.is.hilarious!!! Can I request three of those please?! :)

Chloe and Tyler said...

Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. That is awesome!

Andres Bosque said...

It's like the woman has an alien lifeform coming out of her chest. Weird!

Lindsey said...

I've told Rob multiple times that I want a Snuggie. It is totally dorky and I'm pretty sure made for people only 50 but I would love for all of me to warm while reading! I didn't realize I could get one for my kids too. That's so stinkin' hilarious!

Jenny Alama said...

My dad gave my mom and i snuggies last year. It's awesome! :) But I am still boggled by the last picture... what in the WORLD is that supposed to be???