Sunday, February 27

Be the buffalo

I have learned in the past month
that I can push past my mental blocks.
I have not been pushing myself with running
and I was getting frustrated.
I love running and have wanted to become better
but I was afraid to push through the barriors
that are hard but make you better.
I have learned to face them head on and I'm not afraid.



















Which reminds me of a story I read about being the buffalo.
When a tornado or big storm comes all other animals do all
they can to go around the storm.
But the buffalo charges straight into the storm
and takes less time heading it face on then going around it.
So my new mantra is to be the buffalo!

I have also learned this month that I really do like lobster.
And I can't even stand the sight of octopus.

I thank my lucky stars everyday that I married such
an awesome man. And even better that he likes things
clean just as much as me!

I learned this month that I still have a cough from Thanksgiving.
It sucks.
But I have found a cough syrup at Whole Foods that tastes really good!

Life just keeps getting better and better,
and it makes me excited for the future.
I know there are hard times, I'm not blind.
But I will be the buffalo and run at them head on,
and then be able to enjoy my life more fully than the last day.

Oh and I have learned that I love Coach Sue on Glee.
She is so freaking hilarious!




1 comment:

Burt Bunch said...

This is an awesome post, loved reading it. Oh, and I just watched the first season of Glee- couldn't agree more about Sue, so funny! Love and miss you, I'm sad I won't see you this month in Utah!