Saturday, February 26

Now and Then


Do you remember the movie Now and Then?
I remember a little bit of it,
but I remember the soundtrack.
I listened to it everyday for a long time.
I love those songs... Jackson 5 and all the classics!















This is from January 2010.
We had just moved to San Francisco in September
and it was fun to see and visit everything the city has to offer.
I was finally getting use to the new nanny job
and getting into a good grove of being away from family
and enjoying the adventure of it being just James and me.















And this beaut is from December 2010.
I learned a lot through the 2010 year.
A lot about myself and parenting/nannying.
I have loved how I have grown.
It sure hasn't always been easy, but I am grateful.

For the time in between these pictures I:
- ran a marathon
- visited Utah twice
- went on a mini-vacation with James to San Diego
- countless visits into the city
- countless visits down to Santa Cruz
- made new friends in this California world
- had Thanksgiving and Christmas just James and I
It all was so awesome!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I loved that soundtrack too!!

VanOrden Family said...

OH Sugar da da da da da da Ah Honey Honey da da da da da da You are my Candy Girl and you've got me wanting you...
Loved it! You have done so much last year, you give us all inspiration to do more!!