Monday, February 21

I'm in the mood

Today is something I crave a lot.

Little Caesars Pizza.
and peanut M&Ms.

Seriously it's not good.
Well actually they both are so delicious.
I would eat pizza every meal of every day,
if I didn't turn into a contestant on the Biggest Loser.
And I just LOVE Little Caesars.
It's only $5 and it's delicious!

The peanut M&Ms are amazing.
They are delicious. And oh so satisfying!

I do have a huge craving for fruit.
The watermelon, pineapple, oranges, cantaloupe,
the list could go on forever.

But when it really comes down to it
nothing satisfies other than the pizza and peanut M&Ms!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Mmmm, I love pizza, I could eat it every day. Peanut M&M's are the best, I completely agree with you. I crave fruit the most, all kinds, just depends on the day.

Lindsey said...

We love ourselves some Little Caesar's. It's one of our favorite answers to "what are we having for dinner when I don't want to cook". Seriously, it can't get better than feeding our whole family for $5.

Jenny Alama said...

Peanut M&Ms... I just ate 10 of them. In one sitting. Do I care? Not at all :)