Sunday, February 20

Me? Different than you?!


What makes me different from everyone else?
Woa... what a tough question!

I was going to say clogging,
but ya there were 20 on my team.
Maybe running?
Um millions of people run.
Love ice-cream?
Pretty sure this is a world wide phenomenon.
Can be a bit ditzy or blonde brained at times, nah.
Too many blonde jokes to know it's not unique.

I do know that I find joy in the little things.
I don't need or want much in my life other than love and joy.
I value my relationships with my husband, family, and friends;
They are all my people and I would never trade them for anything.
I love the Savior and cherish my views and relationship with Him.
I think very highly of others and it takes a lot for me to change my mind.
But if I am wronged I stay cautious for a long time so I don't get hurt again.
I get attached to people and things very easily,
and have a hard time letting go.
I hate horror movies but love comedy, action, drama, and chick flicks!
I love TV. I love to read.
And I could spend hours at a baking supply store.

Am I much different than others?
Sure I am. In my own unique way.
I'm happy with who I am,
and even want to add more to who I am now.

1 comment:

mj said...

Linds. You are one of the most unique people I know. I love your joy for life and I really admire your openness with others.