Saturday, February 5

Inspiration

The people that inspire me most in my life are my three older brothers.
They are my best friends.
My go to people.
The ones who love me even when, well no matter what!
They each are so special to me.
The best part about my relationship with all of them is
that since we have moved out here I have gotten closer to all of them.
I'm so lucky to be the youngest girl of the three of them!















{Todd, Cory, and Shane}

Shane is my eldest brother.
He is always one who works hard for what he wants,
and is a great example of faith to me.
Always there with great advice and to listen to any story or problem.
And such an adventurous heart. Always out to try something new. Never afraid.
He is a wise soul and that's probably why is the eldest.

Cory is the middle brother.
My fondest memory of Cory is him taking me on 'dates'.
Even though he is nine years older than me,
he has always made me feel like one of his best friends.
He has that quality of making everyone feel like they are the VIP
and to always lighten the mood.
One of the funniest people I know.
Plus we share an undying love for peanut m&ms.

Todd is the last but not the least.
We spent the most time getting to know each other growing up
and I feel as though he is my best friend.
Freak we lived in the same apartment complex during college
and he had his roommates 'watch out' for me.
He has a heart of gold and always so positive.
And his laugh is the most contagious one I've ever heard.

All my brothers are incredible. No one beats them!
There are so many stories I remember of them defending me,
helping me out, watching out for me, and just being there.
They all inspire me to be better, work harder, stay positive,
and to go for my dreams.
Because of what they have gone through and have experienced,
they have kept their heads high and have fought for what they want.
They are my lifelines and I could go on and say a million good things about them.
I love my brothers!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

SO TRUE!!!!!!

Burt Bunch said...

Such a cute sister you are! I'm in the same boat, don't know what I'd do without my three older brothers!!