Friday, February 4

My super hero


I really enjoy action movies.
I love all the super hero's, but when deciding on one it was hard.
I thought back to my childhood and what I always would dream of.
I always wanted to be a Gummi Bear


















"Bouncin here and there and everywhere!"
Drink a little magic juice and you can bounce
anywhere on your bum. FUN!
If I could be a super hero I would be a gummi bear!

Post Edit:
Obviously I did this post a few nights ago when it was late.
I now read it and am slightly embarrassed by my thinking.
If I could be a superhero I would want to be someone that
could go really fast, like Flash in Incredibles.
Or I would really love to fly!
Flying would be just awesome!

3 comments:

mj said...

i did not realize gummie bears were super heros. i always remember that theme song though.

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I loved gummi bears. That show was the best.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Love the gummi bears! Makes me love you more that you want to be one. Can I join you?!