Tuesday, February 8

Music


I love music!
I wish I was more of a music enthusiast like some others I know.
But I still love to listen to music,
especially music that makes me want to dance,
or run or just drive on a road trip!
Here is a list of some of my favorite songs for the moods..

Happy
* Michael Jackson - Black or White
* Colbie Caillat - Magic or Bubbly
* Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
* Fergie - Glamorous
* Will.I.Am & Nicki Minaj - Check it Out
* Chris Brown - Yeah 3X
* Glee - Don't Stop Believin
* Ben Harper - Forever
* Mika - Love Today

Sad
* Jason Mraz - You and I
* Michael Jackson & Akon- Hold my Hand
* Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

Hyped
* La Roux - Bulletproof
* Sean Kingston - Fire on the Dance Floor
* Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho
* Daddy Yankee - Rompe
* Kanye West - Power

Mad
* Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson - Scream
* Weezer - Jonas

Chillaxin
* Ben Harper - Burn One Down
* Rascal Flatts - Love You Out Loud
* Sara Barellis - King of Anything
* Robin Thicke - Lost Without You
* Jack Johnson
* Jason Mraz
* Colbie Caillat
* Bob Marley

This was a lot more difficult than I thought it was going to be.
When I started diving into our iTunes I found so many songs
I have lost touch with that are just awesome!
Music is my favorite, especially when it makes
you feel so happy or makes you wanna bust a move.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

Burn me a mix....please....

mj said...

linds,
i totally remember the days when you used to pick me up for school and we would jam out to the fugees. i thought you were the coolest girl.