Wednesday, February 9

One of my other families


Today is another picture of me and my friends.
I had to include my clogging family.
I grew up with these girls,
and have some awesome memories with them!
This picture is super old,
so I hope to get a new one soon with everyone,
but this will do for now.














{Jamilyn, Natalie, Jennie, Linds Greenwood, Cambria,
Linds Lane, Megan, me, and LaChere}

These ladies are the greatest you will ever meet.
They are strong, funny, nice, caring, and so selfless.
I cherish my relationships with them
and am so grateful they were, and are still, apart of my life!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

So...the Vaseline thing totally works. I put some one my hands (because I get painful cracks in my fingertips) at night then I put some of those thin one-size fits all gloves on my hands so that the Vaseline doesn't get all over me and the bed all night. Works wonders! You should really try it.

Jenny Alama said...

Wow, I forgot all about that picture! That is a good one. I love our clogging family too! Such a blessing to know such amazing people through clogging. Love you girl! P.S. Love that you spelled my name Jennie...Haha! You've never done that before! :)