How did I find out about blogger?
My sister in law, Tam.
She had one and I loved it.
I couldn't believe how easy it was to have a blog.
Then it happened... I got totally addicted.
It also didn't help that I was at a computer all day for work.
I loved looking up all these different people,
and awkwardly saw some of the blogs I 'stalked'.
That was weird.
I love blogs.
I think they are the bomb!
So that makes me awesome because I have a blog.


3 comments:
Linds, I LOVE your blog! Your posts are always so fun! I love being able to read them because they make me laugh! Your a great blogger!
blogging is way fun. i love stalking people and i also just love that it's any easy and fun way to keep track of your own life. it's the cooler version of a journal basically.
pretty sure you'd be awesome even without the blog.
i unabashedly stalk your blog.
Post a Comment