Friday, February 11

Why hello

To my future chickens,

I can't wait until the day I get to finally meet you.
There is no doubt we are excited to have our own little chickens,
but to be honest we are having too much fun living life just the two of us.
I want you to know I will do my best to love you with all my heart.
To help you become your best person and
help you develop talents to make you feel accomplished.
I will love you no matter what,
even when I get frustrated, or we fight, or something else happens,
I will always love you with all I have!
I hope to help you be confident and know
you can achieve anything you want to in this world we live in.
You will be ours and I hope to keep you safe from the bad
and explain why the bad still happens but help you overcome it.
I think about the future with you in it all the time.
We are going to have so much fun!
So keep on having fun in heaven and we will have fun here.
See you sometime in the next five years!
Love,
Your momma

1 comment:

kellie said...

You will be a good little mother hen with some serious cute chickens.