Friday, March 25

I love snow!


I love the four seasons.
People always think I am absolutely nuts
when I say that I would never live in a place where
the weather is the same 70 degrees 24/7.
See, I'm a bit crazy.
BUT while we have been here in Utah my dreams have come true.
It just keeps snowing, and it makes me so happy!
Everyone keeps complaining but inside I just keep
getting more and more excited!
It is so beautiful.
Light and fluffy and that gorgeous white.

While we have been in Utah visiting I have taken a total of zero photos.
I rock.
Come on. I keep my camera in my purse.
Oh and ask how many photos I have taken in the 2011 year...
Yep none.
But the Forrest fam had our pictures done this week
by the wonderful Stephanie West.
She's awesome.
So nice, cute, funny, and has awesome style.



















Sigh... I just like pictures of the two of us.
We never get enough, but I really liked this one!













This is my niece Isabel.
She has a rockin style and is the nicest and sweetest girl I know.
She's 13 and I love being around her.


















And these two girls are the cutest cousins EVER!
They love each other so much.
One lives in Utah and the other in Colorado and
are always so excited when they get to be with one another!
They wanted a picture together and even picked their pose.
Darling!
I'm off to enjoy more family time and watch the beautiful snow fall!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Cute pics! I didn't know you were in Utah, we should get together while you are here, I haven't seen you since before you got married.

Scott & Annie said...

So pretty, Linds. Thanks for throwing the get-together. It was so good to see you again.

Cori and Colin said...

Your pics are so great!! You guys are the cutest couple! I'm glad someone is appreciating the snow!