Wednesday, March 16

My heart is full

I sometimes feel like I am going to burst open!

I remember when I met James, I thought he was so hot.
And when we would go on dates I would think how I was so lucky.
Now many years later as we go through our marriage
I realize how I still pine for him.
How I love him through and through
and couldn't have asked for a better man through my life right now.
He is so thoughtful and kind and one in a million.
I hope to make him happy.
I hope he will always be happy because of the happiness he brings to me.
I love him.


3 comments:

chel wakley said...

Hi. I have not talked to you forever. I am sorry I am a bad friend. Looks like you guys are doing great in CA. I am so sorry I didn't call you back about your bunco ?'s. Let me know if you need anything else.

Keep in touch :)

Steffani Dastrup said...

So sweet Linds! It's amazing how everything works out just like it should isn't it? I remember several times in my life feeling like my heart would never heal, and here I am today happier than ever! So glad that James is the perfect match for you!

Lindsey said...

The best feeling in the world is being head over heels in love with your husband! So glad you are too!