My sister-in-law Trisha helped me,
and introduced me to MAC.
I was a happy happy soul.
Seriously their makeup is so wonderful.
I am loyal to products I love.
I have a hard time buying something else,
I feel like I am betraying them.
But I got a gift card to Sephora.
Naturally being ready to buy new makeup I decided
to give Sephora a try.
I was in heaven in their store.
All the different brands, perfumes/colognes, and awesome makeup accessories.
I have been using Sephora brand face stuff ever since last summer.
And to be honest... I have felt guilty.
Then this past weekend I decided to give MAC another try.
I almost cried after I put my makeup on today,
and we all know that never works well.
I love MAC with all my heart.
I did like Sephora. Love their shiny lip gloss.
but I think I prefer MAC when it comes to makeup.
I'm so happy to be reunited with my friend!




4 comments:
Your blog makes me giggle.
I've never tried MAC but I started using stuff from Sephora about a year ago and I do love it!!
I feel exactly the same way. Love MAC. I get afraid to venture out.... the only thing I don't like of theirs is mascara. For that I skip on over to the Dior counter for Diorshow blackout mascara. Pretty much the greatest mascara EVER. Try it.
I feel the same way... I LOVE MAC makeup!!! Nothing else has ever compared.
Post a Comment