Thursday, March 10

Random

I have a question... What is the blog question eddiquette?
If someone leaves a question or cool comment do you comment back on their
Blog or do you do it in the same comment part that it all went down?

Also, I had one of those running around days.
We all have them, it's non stop back and forth.
Here is mine...
- drop girl at school
- go home
- go back to school for field trip
- arrive at museum for field trip
- go back to school for sick crying girl
- arrive again at museum
- back to school for end of field trip
- back home
- go back to school for keys left in my car
- grocery store
- back home
- hospital for medical stuff to be done and be turned away
- back home
- grocery store again
- back home
- deliver baked goods for Rach birthday today
- back home

Seriously. I was not mad at all during today,
Until I just realized I am totally and utterly itterable.
But I got to bake today
And that my friends is what made today awesome,
Despite my urge to want to punch something.

3 comments:

mj said...

I have no clue what blog etiquette is. Blog world seems to leave a hole of unanswered questions. And glad you got to bake something. It sounds nice.

Natalie said...

I wonder that question all the time. I usually leave a comment on that person's blog just because I don't know if they will get it on mine.

LeAnn said...

I have no clue, but I wish someone would tell me. I've done both, but I'm more inclined to leave it on their blog because I know they will get it then because I don't always go back and check the comments on the post after I've already left a comment.