Friday, April 1

Small graces of God


I believe in God.
I enjoy my relationship with Him to be personal to me and Him.
I marvel at how people can so openly talk of religion
and what not to others.
It scares me to death.
Since living away from Utah I have found it fascinating how positive
the view of the Church is out here.
I credit that to the members out here who live by the principles
and love and accept everyone around them no matter the circumstance.
Our nephew Andrew left to his mission on Wednesday.
He's going to do an amazing job.
I think he'll be President one day.
Kudos to him and the great service he is embarking on.

Today I was touched with a small grace of God's love.
It made me feel so special.
It was something so small and simple that I would only recognize and cherish.
But I guess that's how God loves us all, in the way we so desire.
I do know that God loves everyone no matter their religion, way of life, etc.
Why wouldn't he?
We all are amazing and incredible beings.
The grace of God truly is the greatest.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I love you Linds!