Is it hard to stop at a stop sign?
From running I have decided people are way too lazy to be driving.
For example, yesterday while I was running
I almost got hit by a car.
The idiot didn't look both ways.
Two other joggers were at the crosswalk.
He did a rolling slow down and gunned it so he could get in front of a car.
I slammed my hand on his hood to jump out of the way.
I yelled at him and through my hands in the air.
What an idiot.
I almost wish he hit me so he could feel like the worlds biggest idiot.
But the adrenaline after said incident was great!
I ran so fast.
I beg you, please take the 3 measly seconds to stop.
So wonderful people like me can stay and grace you with my presence.
1 day ago


5 comments:
Oh nooo!
That is not what a mother wants to hear...be careful out there!! Really...just assume no one will stop for you!! Love ya!
Wow that's scary! I'm so glad you're ok!
Wait?! Crazy you got so close that you hit his hood! I'm glad you got to stay and grace us with your presence.
Seriously! Running makes you think twice about the kind of driver you are, huh?
Post a Comment