Thursday, June 16

94


I feel as though I am good at a lot of things.
I'm good at basketball, clogging, running, baking, etc.
but no where near great in any of the categories.
And that's ok with me.
Sometimes I do wish I was great and could get amazing times,
or win amazing things but that's ok.
I've learned to enjoy the experience instead of winning.
ha ha. Such a thing is only what losers say;
I guess I have just gotten really good at losing,
or as I like to think of it... not getting 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.










Then came a challenge with my brothers.
Who can type the fastest.
Many things were said to each other regarding who may win.
I thought maybe this was again something I was just good at.
But then again I knew in the back of my mind that I am
pretty darn good at typing.
Yesterday was the final day of submission of the typing test.
And BOOYAH!
You see that I scored a 94?!
I am thrilled to be GREAT at typing.
So if you need any reports or such typed for you,
I'm available for hire.
Oh and the sweet victory?
Each of my brothers has to send me a $1 in the mail.
I'm looking forward to my $3 winnings!


*Curious to see what you would get? Go to www.typingtest.com. It's fun!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

This is the cutest post I have ever read.

Lindsey said...

Typing must be a Lindsey J thing. I've been so out of the blogging world lately - I'm trying to catch up with your life! Miss you!!

The Nielsens said...

Seriously...i tried it. Then the two girls I was working with tried it. I think we played like fifteen times. My best was 54, Michelle's best was 61 and Jonelle's best was 40. You are AMAZING! I wanted to be great but I guess I'm just good. And you are EXCEPTIONAL!