Thursday, June 9

SYTYCD

I love dance.

Holy moly.
I called myself a dancer growing up.
I was a clogger. Dancer+Clogger = different.
I tried out for the dance team in middle school.
The judges said something to the effect of "dance only at home"
ha ha ha. I suck at other dancing, but I can clog.
I miss clogging.
But I truly love dancing.
I love busting a move and shaking everything!
There is a passion and joy and just pure happiness that happens
after you dance or watch amazing dances.













I am so happy So You Think You Can Dance is so amazing this season.
I love so many of them I don't know if I can pick a favorite.
Oh my, did you see the top 10 boys routine?
Please tell me you did.
It was incredible.
I'd give my right arm to dance like any of the top 20.
But then I would be such an awkward dancer.
Some dreams have to come true in another lifetime.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh I love this show. I look forward to it every summer! and I agree that men's dance was so awesome!

emily said...

I can totally picture you dancing at home while watching the contestants.

I wish I got to watch this show more. I get vetoed every time.

Lauren Ricci said...

i <3 SYTYCD too and if I could have one talent, it would be to dance! Love that you love it too!

Lacy said...

I love that show... Hope it is just amazing this year as it has been!

Jenny Alama said...

Love, Love, Love this show! I wish I could dance like them. It would be soooo awesome! I like to dream and pretend I can. I hope to go to a show some day.